Fungal infections can be bothersome but thankfully several effective fungal infection treatments in Delhi are available.
Skin is the outermost layer of the body that protects the organs from most microbial infections. Fungal infections (contagious infections) are caused in humans when a fungus (present in the soil, animal, or another infected person) enters into a healthy individual's body. Many of the fungi are not harmful, but some spore-forming fungi can lead to human infections through tiny spores that penetrate the skin.
At Dadu Medical Centre, we put a great emphasis on first identifying the type of fungal infection for providing the right and most effective Fungal Infection Treatment in Delhi.
1. Tinea pedis: It takes place in between the toes/sole leading to skin peeling, itchiness, redness, burning, and flaking. In a few cases, it can lead to blisters formation and dry or scaly feet. This skin ailment is caused by a fungus that can survive in warm and humid conditions such as
2. Tinea mannum: It is superficial fungal infection of palms or interdigital folds of one or both hands. It can frequently be confused with eczema by patients. Excess sweating and maceration, recurrent trauma to the hands are some important predisposing factors. Patients usually complain of thickened skin and itching. Palms usually have a dry, scaling appearance, says Dr. Nivedita Dadu, a leading skin specialist doctor in Delhi, as per her observations.
3. Tinea Corporis: Different parts of the body can come in contact with a fungus that grows in the shape of a ring with itchy, red, or flaky patches.
4. Tinea cruris: It affects the buttocks, genitals, or inner thighs. The skin rash appears ring-shaped, itchy, and red and is most pronounced in warm and humid conditions.
5. Tinea unguium: It is a nail infection that initially has spotted nails but, if severe, can lead to a change in shape and discolored nails.
6. Yeast infection: Candida albicans is the common fungus that causes skin infections when present in large numbers.
The skin appearance depends upon the type of fungal infection as per the top skin specialists in Delhi. The most common symptoms of fungal infection are listed below
What are the best fungal infection treatments in Delhi?
The best fungal infection doctor in Delhi, Dr. Nivedita Dadu at Dadu Medical Centre, will first examine the skin condition. Depending on the diagnosis she suggests the best fungal infection treatments in Delhi. Diagnosis is always clinical by a qualified dermatologist in Delhi but in rare cases where the problem is modified due to certain reason, it is determined by scraping out a part of the affected skin and observing it under the microscope. This helps to find out the type of fungus growing on the skin.
Following are the treatments available at Dadu Medical Centre, the best fungal infection treatment clinic in Delhi:
1. Antifungal oral tablets
2. Topical medications
Such as antifungal creams or ointments, sprays, shampoos, gels, lotions, or solutions. The antifungal medications work by either stopping the fungal growth in their suitable environment or by killing it, says the best fungal infection treatment doctor in Delhi.
3. Laser treatment
This releases high light energy that generates heat. When transferred to the patient's skin, this heat can result in the killing or destruction of fungus without causing any damage to the nearby tissues. It is only done when oral medication cannot be given to the patient due to several reasons and the patient is the right fit for the laser session. It is one of the latest and most effective fungal infection treatments in Delhi.
To know the cost of fungal infection treatments in Delhi, please feel free to connect with or visit Dadu Medical Centre.
How to manage fungal infections?
A healthy or infected person shall follow some preventive measures to avoid the chances of being infected or re-infected by a fungus. Here are some tips to manage fungal infections as suggested by the best fungal infection doctors in Delhi
Treat all types of fungal infections with the best fungal infection doctor in Delhi at Dadu Medical Centre where many other skin treatments (in Delhi) are also available.