- Dadu Medical Centre accepts an online mode of payment. You can pay for consultation fees with internet banking, a debit/credit card, or Paytm/ Google Pay wallet. When you proceed to pay the service fees, you will be directed to one of our trusted payment gateway partners.
- Dadu Medical Centre shall not be liable in any way if you provide incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details for making consultation fee payments, or if you use a credit / debit card that is not lawfully owned by you, or if you allow a third party to use your password or other means to access your account.
- Dadu Medical Centre will always keep the aforementioned information confidential and will not use or share it with any third party unless it is an authorized third-party website and/or required by law, regulation, or court order.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Please take note that once the user has paid, there are no returns available. Only in exceptional circumstances may appointments be rescheduled or payment for treatment plans be changed and adjusted into new treatment plans.
The following information will significantly improve your understanding of the refund and cancellation regulations.
- Dadu Medical Centre will not be held liable if a patient changes their mind. No refunds will be given unless the client is proven to be medically inappropriate for the treatment in unusual circumstances. After carefully examining the patient, the skilled doctors will only make this determination.
- Once the payment has been made, cancellation and refunds are not possible. The user can change their appointment times, though. Only if the user submits a request via Dadu Medical Centre website is it feasible. We need to be informed 24 hours in advance if you need to postpone your appointment. If you do not reschedule within 24 hours, you will forfeit the treatment; Dadu Medical Centre will forfeit all discounted offers and your deposit/advance.
- If a patient is receiving treatment, has had a few sessions, and then decides they do not want to continue and would like a refund. Please take note that no refund will be given in this situation, however the payment can be transferred to any other treatment plan which the patient can register for at Dadu Medical Centre.
- If a patient requests a refund based on how he interprets the treatment results, no refund is given based on this false assumption.
- There would be no refunds provided for requests based on delays, the nature of the advice obtained, the efficacy of treatment, or the health outcomes of the consultation will not be considered.
- There would be no refunds provided for requests based on delays, the nature of the advice obtained, the All communications related to refunds, cancellation or rescheduling should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dadu Medical Centre reserves the right to change or implement a new pricing structure at any time before billing you for your initial or future payments.