Hydration Skin Boosters: Things One Should Know
With an increase in pollution, UV exposure, and stress, more than just using simple skincare items may be required to get clear and glowing skin. This is precisely why skin treatments such as botox, derma fillers, and hydration boosters came into the picture. Hydrating skin boosters are one such treatment that is popular right now. Due to its many advantages, this skincare procedure has grown incredibly popular among skincare enthusiasts. Anyone with dull, dry, or lifeless-looking skin should use hydration skin boosters.
One may have questions about the treatment; thus, Dr. Nivedita Dadu, a skilled dermatologist in Delhi and the founder of Dadu Medical Centre, has addressed them all. Here, the skin care specialist has elaborated on this skin rejuvenation treatment, as well as the advantages of hydration skin boosters.
Skincare is a necessary part of self-care. It is additionally prescribed to keep the skin hydrated consistently to delay the signs of aging, fine lines, and wrinkles. Skincare improves skin texture and makes it look healthy, shining, and radiant. Hydration skin boosters are micro-injections of hyaluronic acid infused into the skin. Natural moisturizing agent hyaluronic acid is frequently present in the skin, muscles, and joints. Dr. Nivedita Dadu added, "Hydration skin boosters are the greatest skin treatment for getting rid of dull, dry, and sluggish-looking skin”. The hyaluronic acid that is used has bioactive properties that encourage and help the skin to become more healthy, hydrated and glowing. These boosters are mostly used to address skin structure changes brought on by ageing and other reasons.
The best skin specialist in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi and Vasant Vihar, South Delhi, Dr. Nivedita Dadu has listed a few health advantages of taking skin boosters that hydrate the skin. Let’s know about it.
- Natural Hydration: The fibroblast stimulation used in this skincare treatment assists in producing new collagen and elastin, which are responsible for providing smooth, shiny, plump, and radiating-looking skin. As a result, this assists in hydrating the skin naturally and deeply from within.
- For all Skin Types: Some skin care products are only suitable for a specific range of skin tones. The moisturizing skin boosters, however, are ideal for all skin types. The areas where the application is made mostly are the face, decollate, neck, and hands. This process helps to increase the skin's moisture level, shine, and texture.
- Wrinkles and Fine Lines: These are the most prevalent signs of aging and appear unavoidable. As the process followed seeks to improve the quality of the skin and can aid in the reduction of fine lines and the improvement of skin tone, this could be lessened by using hydration skin boosters. This might be used in order to have a new and fresh appearance.
- Till When the Effects will Last: The molecules utilized in the treatment and no of sessions done will determine how long the effects will persist. The results of this treatment are expected to last between 6 months to 1 year.
- Volume Correction: Hydration skin boosters aid in regaining lost volume in many body regions, especially the face, neck, and hands. The injections used alter how light reflects off the skin. It also helps in contouring the facial features. Whereas the boosters aid in the skin's ability to retain water, giving it a dewy and glowing appearance.
A Few More Pieces of Advice that Should be Followed are Included Below:
Following a few recommendations will help one get results that will last:
- Avoid some activities, such as steam, sauna, swimming, and strenuous exercise, for at least two days.
- In order to maximize the effects of the skin booster treatment, it is best to avoid laser or energy-based treatments for a few days to a few weeks.
- For a week, avoid having any other procedures or treatments performed on the treated area.
Visit Dr. Nivedita Dadu at the Dadu Medical Centre, skin clinic in Delhi, which has offices in Rajouri Garden, West Delhi and Vasant Vihar, South Delhi, for additional advice or to begin treatment.