What is DMC-RRT®?
DMC-RRT® is a revolutionary treatment for hair loss that is known for its matchless, superior results and the combination of benefits of three different technologies is DMC-HGP® (Hair Growth Promoters), low-level laser therapy, and microneedling that are all performed in a single session at to manage hair loss issue.
The fusion of three different treatments works synergistically, it can effectively and quickly address the hair fall issue as well as help with further hair regrowth. Therefore, DMC-RRT® is a virtually pain-free procedure that has proven to give far more efficient, faster, and improved results than traditional DMC-HGP® sessions.
It is an ideal treatment for both men and women having hair thinning or pattern hair loss but is physically healthy and has realistic expectations from the results of the treatment.
What to expect from dmc-RRT® treatment in Delhi?
DMC-Advanced HGP® is a triple technique combination procedure involving
- Low-level laser therapy- The laser technique involves the use of different wavelengths of light that can stimulate the epidermal cells to regenerate the hair follicles. It can cause vasodilation and speed up the blood flow to the hair roots which in turn helps in increasing the supply of oxygen and required nutrients to the hair follicles. This aids to promote regrowth of hair in the thinning or balding sections of the scalp as the hair follicles are pushed into the growth phase of the hair growth cycle. The therapy also prolongs the growth phase and increases the density and diameter of hair. As a result, the hair grows healthier, thicker, and stronger.
- DMC-HGP®- This is also known as hair growth promoter therapy which is performed on a cleaned scalp. In this process, the blood is drawn from the patient’s arm and centrifuged to separate the hair growth promoter from the rest of the blood components. Next, the hair growth promoter is drawn into syringes and administered into the area of hair thinning or balding on the scalp. The injecting technique will require a prior superficial numbing and little pricking sensation is normal.
The pla-telets contain the desired natural growth factors and proteins that are essential for healthy hair. The prominent growth factors of hair growth promoters include pla-telet-derived growth factors, fibroblast growth factor, vascular endothelial growth factor, in-su-lin like growth factor, transforming growth factor, and epidermal growth factor. Hence, the hair growth promoter can encourage natural robust hair regrowth and maintain it by rapid neovascularization which increases the blood circulation to the hair follicles.
- Microneedling: This technique is done for better penetration of pre formed growth factors. In this procedure, very fine needles are used to prick the skin and create micro-injuries in the scalp, thereby stimulating extra collagen production. The micro-channels that are formed deep into the scalp skin can be used to apply the growth factors and hair peptides.
When the hair growth nutrients and hair peptides are infused into the scalp using the micro needling technique, the shrinkage of hair follicles can be reversed. Further, the damaged hair follicles can be repaired and healed faster. The hair peptides possess spectacular hair regenerative properties, they can encourage the formation of new blood vessels in the scalp and activate the derma papilla cells.
The overall procedure of DMC-Advanced HGP® can take about 1 to 1.5 hours to get over. For optimal results, successive treatment sessions are required.
One can know more about this treatment cost and vulnerable benefits by consulting the best dermatologist in Delhi at Dadu Medical Centre, best hair loss clinic in India.
- Do not shampoo for at least 6 to 12 hours and avoid hair serums on same day.
- Avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Do not scratch or rub the treated area.
- Avoid physical activities that can lead to excessive head sweating.
Tips for managing hair loss by Dr. Nivedita Dadu, a hair loss expert doctor in Delhi
- Eat a healthy, nutritious and protein rich diet
- Avoid alcohol & tobacco
- Drink enough water
- Keep the scalp clean and always use best suited products
- Avoid brushing wet and tangled hair
- Try to stay active and perform physical activities that help boost blood circulation
- Avoid use of hair styling products and heat treatments
For more information about hair loss treatments in Delhi consult the best hair specialist doctors at Dadu Medical Centre.